Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let The Insanity begin.....

The Kevlar warps beautifully.  When I got the thread and laid the first warp I realized then how thick it was.  Lovely, another problem.......   However, its 2 ply.  Woot!!  

So instead of ordering more thread (and the Kevlar was $50.00/spool and THAT was half price) I decided to.....un-ply it.  So the kid and I are cutting each warp to length and untwisting hundreds and hundreds of warps, lol.  And were laying them, one at a time.  Yes, it takes a while.  Yes, it warps wonderfully.  Yes, it worth it.  Absolutely.

And thank you D for buying all that Fireline off of me.  You Rock!!!!

So....Let the Insanity Begin......


Small (lolol) Loom

And just guess who thinks warping a loom is fun....


Dont let the look fool you.  They are evil......


No comments:

Post a Comment